Well, for the most part, her room is finally finished!!!! Yeah! It is lacking a few minor details.... but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I hope she likes it! My mom helped make curtains to match the valance while she was here. And all the wonderful gifts from the shower really make her room look complete!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Now we just need a baby!
Well, for the most part, her room is finally finished!!!! Yeah! It is lacking a few minor details.... but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I hope she likes it! My mom helped make curtains to match the valance while she was here. And all the wonderful gifts from the shower really make her room look complete!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Little baby Braylin will be here soon enough...trust me, honey, GET SOME REST! :) You look great and so does her room. I'm so excited for you! I'm trying to figure out how I can come see you and the baby, but I can't imagine leaving my baby(s) for a few days. I hope that you are feeling well and not as fat and miserable as I did...you look great!
Post a Comment