Sunday, May 17, 2009

Are we there yet?

I never thought we'd see 36 weeks! It was truly a joyous occasion. The end, or should I say beginning, is near! We've gone from counting down weeks, to days---26 to be exact. We've been running around making last minute purchases (we finally got a glider), and, I think, we are ready for her. My bags are packed and the car seat is in! I am down to weekly doctor's appts now, unfortunately nothing is going on! I guess she is content where she is for the moment. Our doctor did order another ultra sound next week to see how big she is getting. Dr. Schwartz took one look at Brad's shoulders last week, and said, "mmmm?" So, we'll see!
Thank you so much to everyone who helped us get through this pregnancy! We couldn't have done it without your support, love, and prayers!
Much love,
Jenn, Brad, and Braylin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braylin's room looks perfect! When is your ultrasound? Don't fret if you have to have a c-section...it's not all that bad if you are prepared for it!

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Since this is your last week at work for awhile, I suggest you REST and SLEEP! Believe me, that is one thing you'll miss:) Grandma Tuffs

GB said...

Schnikes, you are enormous!!! In a good way though :-) Room looks awesome, by the way. We're so happy for you guys. Here's to a healthy and timely delivery!
Brie