Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We're in the Home Stretch!!!


Friday marked the beginning of our 8th month! Braylin definitely has a mind of her own already! She does not like it when I sit or lay in certain positions... and boy..she lets me know it!!! My mom flew out on Friday to be here for the baby shower. My mother in law, Karen, threw me an absolutely beautiful shower! The diaper cake that she made is so cute; Brad won't let me take it apart! He and I are very grateful for everyone's generous gifts to help prepare for Braylin. At the end of the shower, my mom surprised Brad with a very practical gift. She made him a Diaper Kit complete with tongs, goggles, and a mask! Later that night, they both attempted to put the stroller together! Looks like it works! :)





1 comment:

Jacki said...

Sorry I had to miss the shower--it looks like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing so many pictures.

Aunt Jacki