Monday, February 2, 2009

Poppy has a name!

Wednesday evening we drove down to Fashion Square Mall to preview a sale at Baby Style. On the way down, I asked Brad if we could please pick out a name so I could start talking to her.... so, Poppy is now known as....

Braylin Joy

I think she likes it because I started talking to her at dinner and she kept kicking! Back to our Baby Style adventure.... we looked through some items and a friend of a friend said she would hold them until the sale got closer to closing out. We returned to Baby Style on Sunday to pay for our items.... We were thrilled, shocked, and very exciting when our total bill came to $18!!! Apparently, they had to close down all locations on Sunday by noon. Here are Braylin's treasures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Braylin!! LOVE IT!! And I always love a good sell too!!