
Friday marked the 6th month of our pregnancy journey! I can't believe how time has past so quickly! I really enjoy being pregnant. Even more so now that she is moving and poking all of the time! She gets the hiccups quite often. Brad thinks they are funny. My belly moves when she moves now and it is the weirdest thing! I can't wait until she is bigger and those movements become body parts! We took a picture in her room so you could see the paint colors. Eventually, a lilac chair rail will separate the two colors. Well, that's about all for now!
Lots of love,
Jenn
4 comments:
You look great. It is weird to watch your stomach move all over. Jonas used to kick me and I would push his foot back and he would kick back. It was our little game. It's weird. I could actually see the outline of his foot. Keep posting. Can't wait to see her room!
I can't believe how much your tummy has grown in a week! I miss talking to Braylin and rubbing your tummy!
You look radiant!
Love,
Grandma
I can't believe how much your tummy has grown in a week! I miss rubbing your tummy and talking to Braylin.
You look absolutely radiant!
Love,
Grandma
Jenn,
You look great! We are so excited for the both of you. Braylin is one lucky little girl. We can't wait to see her room.
love you both,
Charlie and Mel
Post a Comment