Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Good News!

So, our doctor talked us in to getting a nuchal screen to make sure everything was progressing nicely. I went yesterday to have the ultrasound done, and, good news, Poppy's healthy! The best part was we got to watch "her" on the screen for 30 mins! It was so neat to watch "her" move "her" arms and legs, and open "her" mouth. That's right, the ultrasound tech told us she thinks it's a girl!!!! But, it's not 100% and to not buy anything pink just yet! We would be happy with either, we are just glad the baby is healthy. I go back on Jan 6th where they will confirm the sex.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA!! A healthy baby! That is always good news! So happy for you guys! Our family is full of girls! I would bet you are having a girl!

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Can't wait to find out if we need to buy pink or blue!

Jonasmom said...

I'm still saying boy...but I'm usually wrong. I was sure Jonas was a girl too.