Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Woa Baby!!!!



Well today I am 12 weeks exactly! Everyone thinks I am going to have twins because of how big I am already. We will know for sure on Friday. I think I am just a really good eater!!!

We have cleared out the room and closet that we will use for the nursery. Grandma was a huge help in that task!!! She even brought a Raven's bib for the baby! ;p Brad just laughed. Uncle Marc knew better and sent a Cardinal's pacifier.

I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

4 comments:

Jonasmom said...

I can't belive your already so big. It could be twins...that would be so cool. You were so skinny before that you had no where else for "poppy" to go but out. You are carrying like I was and I think it is a boy. Women tend to carry higher and out more when it is a boy. They say your belly is almost at a point when it is a boy. Let us know for sure on Tuesday if it's a boy...I mean twins.

Jonasmom said...

I think it's a boy. I showed early and was carrying just like you. You stick out further like a point and you are carrying really high. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Let us know for sure if it's twins...that would be cute...but good luck! :) It was hard enough with one baby!

Anonymous said...

I pray it is not twins for yours & Brad's sanity. Though if it is I can let you know it is a blessing. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

I didn't think you were having twins. I mean you are so thin that the only way the baby can grow is out!!